Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2017 (Spring)
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair (Spring). Very high student attendance for the 2016 fair reflects the engagement and enthusiasm of University of Sydney students to explore meaningful career opportunities.
Our students are constantly looking for ways to apply their studies in the workplace, particularly during the summer vacation period. It affirms the importance of continual on-campus presence for brand awareness and profile raising with University staff and students.
Thursday 3 August 2017
Great Hall, the Quadrangle
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation.
The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website, including every exhibiting organisation's name, logo, website, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates.
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus prior to the event
- email communications to students and academics through the Careers Centre and faculties
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird: $1210 (before Friday 16 June 2017)
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Guest presenter and career development workshops
The Careers Centre will also be running a series of workshops to assist students prepare their applications – there are opportunities for employers to be involved, extending your profile on campus.
Contact the Industry Development Team if you would like to be involved.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to:
- advertise your internship or vacation work opportunities on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, reminding them that you will be on campus
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to Event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to Event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to Event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to Event date (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the Industry Development Team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403