Law Careers Fair 2019
Are you looking to recruit the best law students for your firm, and promote your Graduate and Summer Clerkship opportunities?
Since its inception, Sydney Law School has been at the forefront of developments relating to law teaching and research, attracting Australia's best and brightest students.
The Law Careers Fair has proved to be a beneficial and rewarding experience for both employers and students. By attending the Law Careers Fair, your organisation can meet face-to-face with our students to promote your Clerkship and Graduate programs. This event will also allow you the opportunity to raise your profile on campus and gain excellent exposure for your brand.
Tuesday 5 March 2019
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
All law firms and associated law societies are welcome.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird: $330 (before 14 December 2018)
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Graduate Jobs and Internship Fair (Spring) – you make significant savings by booking all 2017 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the Industry Development Team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403