Start Up Careers Fair 2017
Are you looking to hire bright, young talent to take your fast growing Startup to the next level? Come join us for the University of Sydney’s inaugural 2017 Startup Careers Fair
This event provides you with the opportunity to chat to our students/graduates from all faculties including Engineering and IT, Media and Communications, Business and more. Share your innovative spirits with our students!
Tuesday 11 April 2017
5.30 – 7.30pm
MacLaurin Hall, The Quadrangle
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
$110 including GST (fee includes a display table and refreshments)
Advertise for free
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the Industry Development Team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403