Teach Abroad Fair 2017
Are you looking to recruit bright young talent to teach overseas? Come join us for the University of Sydney’s inaugural 2017 Teach Abroad Careers Fair.
This event provides you with the opportunity to speak to our students/graduates from all faculties including Education, Arts, Science and more. Share your passion for teaching overseas with our students!
Thursday 30 March 2017
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird rate: $330 (before 9 December 2016)
Standard registration rate: $440
Advertise for free
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the Industry Development Team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403