Teach Abroad Fair 2020
Following the announcement by the University’s Vice-Chancellor, all on-campus events from Monday 16th March onwards will be cancelled, therefore the Teach Abroad Fair will be postponed to a date in early September
We’re very sorry not to be seeing you on campus next week but the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors takes priority.
Are you looking to recruit bright young talent to teach overseas? Come join us for the University of Sydney’s 4th Teach Abroad Careers Fair 2020.
This event provides you with the opportunity to speak to our students/graduates from all faculties including Education, Arts, Science and more. Share your passion for teaching overseas with our students!
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird: $330 (before 13 December 2019)
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Advertise for free
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the Industry Development Team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403